It sounds like you may be looking for the IP address of a Minecraft server called “OPBlocks Network.” In order to connect to a Minecraft server, you will need to know the IP address of the server and the port number that the server is using. You can usually find the IP address and port number for a Minecraft server by visiting the server’s website or by asking the server’s administrator.
To connect to a Minecraft server, you will need to start the Minecraft game on your computer and select “Multiplayer” from the main menu. Then, you can click the “Add Server” button and enter the IP address and port number for the server you want to join. Make sure to click “Done” to save the server information, and then select the server from the list to join the game.
If you are asking about the features of the OPBlocks Network Minecraft server, I would recommend visiting the server’s website or contacting the server’s administrator to learn more about what the server has to offer. Some common features that Minecraft servers might offer include:
- Survival gameplay: Players must gather resources and craft items to survive in the game world.
- Creative mode: Players are given unlimited resources and can build and create freely.
- Mini-games: Servers may offer various mini-games that players can participate in, such as parkour courses or battle arenas.
- Multiplayer gameplay: Players can join the server and play with others online.
- Plugins: Servers may use custom plugins to add new features or modify the gameplay experience.
JAVA IP: hub.opblocks.com
BEDROCK IP: bedrock.opblocks.com (Port 19132)
For more visit SCP Foundation Add-on V3 Download, Mutant Creatures Addon – MC,X-Ray Texture Pack Download Minecraft